Sunday, May 18, 2014

Korean Calligraphy

Arirang Culture had a short series on Korean Calligraphy. I've always enjoyed how calligraphy looks, and I was able to learn some of the techniques of brush calligraphy during some of my painting classes. I am no expert, and I would like to go back and learn more. Please forgive the broadcast station for repeatedly using "oriental" when the mean East Asian.











Currently watching: Wonderful Days 참 좋은 시절 . So far it is a great drama, but only 16 episodes are out, it is supposed to be 50 episodes, so I don't know how it'll end up.

Currently reading:

Glimpse (The Retroact Saga Book 1) by Stacey Wallace Benefiel
Eh... I'll give this free Kindel book a few more chapters, but I may have to quit reading it.


Swagbucks it is how I make money for amazon gift cards!
So far I've made $5 in amazon gift cards with Swagbucks and it is only the 18th of May. I've been busy with work and school, so not as much time to collect Swagbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...