Saturday, January 18, 2014

Top Ten Most Favorite 80s Live Action Fantasy Movies

These are movies from my childhood and ones that I could watch over and over again. In no particular order:


The Princess Bride (1987)
One of my all time favorites!


Return To Oz (1985)
I've read some reviews where people thought this movie was a bit creepy. I don't know why, I could watch it over and over again.


Legend (1985)
Love this movie, I wonder how many tons of glitter they used to make it.


Neverending Story/a> (1984)
I used to have the story book for the movie, it talked about things like how many people it took to brush Falkor.


Labyrinth
(1986)
I really wanted to be Sarah, which would be impossible since I'm not a white girl. I wonder how much glitter they used in this film too.


Willow (1988)
Such a great movie.


The BeastMaster (1982)
The ferrets!


Time Bandits (1981) Hilarious movie.


Krull (1983)
I didn't really watch Krull in the 80s, I think the first time I saw it was the mid-90s. Since it was filmed and released in the the 80s I stuck it in here.


Red Sonja (1985)
I really wanted her hair.

Ah... if I had all my movies here I think I'd need an movie marathon.

Currently reading:


Mermaid: A Twist on the Classic Tale by Carolyn Turgeon


Swagbucks it is how I make money for amazon gift cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...