Sunday, January 5, 2014

5 January wants

1.Korean Reader for Chinese Characters (KLEAR Textbooks in Korean Language) by Choon-Hak Cho, Yoon-Ja Sohn and Heisoon Yang
My mother says that I should learn Chinese and Spanish after I learn Korean. I think I should just master Korean and worry about other languages way in the future.

2.Myths and Legends from Korea: An Annotated Compendium of Ancient and Modern Materials by James H. Grayson
I really would like to learn more about Korean history. The library here is lacking in Korean books.

3.
I am probably too old (and too fat) for this, but I really like it.

4.
Gradient tights. I really love the color.

5. The Extraordinary Adventures of Adele Blanc-Sec
This is a French film by Luc Besson (The Fifth Element.) From the trailer it seems to be an Edwardian (it is set in 1912) steampunk movie with dinosaurs.

Currently watching: My Love from the Star

Currently reading:
City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments) by Cassandra Clare

Actually rereading. I do think I prefer the The Infernal Devices, the Complete Collection series more, but I already reread them, so I am rereading The Mortal Instruments series.


Swagbucks it is how I make money for amazon gift cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...