Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Moving to Leeds? Moving to the UK?

I haven't really written about living in Leeds, but I am collecting ideas. So, if you have any questions about moving from the US to Leeds for school, or the area in general, possibly for the military, leave me a comment. I may also be able to help if you have questions about moving to the UK in general, but I can't make any promises on that.



If you have any ideas for posts you'd like to see in the future let me know!

If you'd like to request that I review a book please leave a comment. Include a brief description of the book, including which genre it is. Please also note if the book is an ARC and whether you are self-published.

Swagbucks it is how I make money for amazon gift cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...