Sunday, February 12, 2017

The Good, the Bad, and the Undead (The Hallows #2) by Kim Harrison

The Good, the Bad, and the Undead (The Hollows Book 2) by Kim Harrison
Paperback: 453 pages
Publisher: HarperTorch (January 25, 2005)
Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

The first half of the book is a bit slow, the second half is confusing at times, because there's too much action going on.

The book wasn't bad enough that I didn't finish it, so I'll probably give the next one a go, but the series needs to pick up for me to give it much more beyond that.

Currently watching:

Snow White - The Fairest of Them All
Has anyone else seen this version of the fairytale? I don't know why it isn't more popular.

Currently reading:

Ella, the Slayer (Serenity House Book 1) by A. W. Exley
This wasn't what I expected, and I'm not sure that I like it.

If you'd like to request that I review a book please leave a comment. Include a brief description of the book, including which genre it is. Please also note if the book is an ARC and whether you are self-published.

Swagbucks it is how I make money for Amazon gift cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...