Friday, January 13, 2017

Glass Sword (Red Queen #2) by Victoria Aveyard

Glass Sword (Red Queen #2) by Victoria Aveyard

Paperback: 464 pages
Publisher: HarperTeen (February 9, 2016)
Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

I read the first book to this series, Red Queen, at the end of last year. I enjoyed the book, but as a whole is doesn't stand out very much. My best description would be a cross between The Hunger Games and the special child trope, which doesn't improve with this book. It seriously felt that I was rereading parts of Mockingjay, which I found unfortunate.
I might read King's Cage to finish the series, but right now I'm not interested in it, and I think it'll take some time to work myself up to reading it. Right now I am definitely not interested in Cruel Crown, the book with two novellas that go with the series, maybe after I make it through King's Cage.


Currently watching:

iZombie: The Complete Second Season
This really is a really great show. It isn't completely gorey, and there are some cute scenes while solving murder mysteries.

Currently reading:

Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu
My review for the first book should be coming up!


If you'd like to request that I review a book please leave a comment. Include a brief description of the book, including which genre it is. Please also note if the book is an ARC and whether you are self-published.

Swagbucks it is how I make money for amazon gift cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...