Wednesday, June 28, 2017

The Seafront Tearoom by Vanessa Greene

The Seafront Tearoom by Vanessa Greene
Paperback: 354 pages
Publisher: Berkley; Reissue edition (December 1, 2015)
Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book. It isn't super exciting, there's no super climax and resolve. It's just a book about four women forging friendships over tea and food, and it was really enjoyable.

I've already put other books by the author on my wishlist.



Currently watching:

The Secret of Moonacre [Blu-ray]
So, I had to have watched this before, I remember all of the costumes, but I didn't remember the story at all.

Currently reading:

A Dragon's Guide to the Care and Feeding of Humans (A Dragon's Guide Book 1) by Laurence Yep and Joanne Ryder
This has been a really cute Middle School age story of what happens when a dragon gets a new human as a pet, but the human thinks the dragon is the pet.


If you'd like to request that I review a book please leave a comment. Include a brief description of the book, including which genre it is. Please also note if the book is an ARC and whether you are self-published.

Swagbucks it is how I make money for Amazon gift cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...