Wednesday, April 20, 2016

WIP Wednesday

I finished 노리개 (Norigae).


I just need to wash it, iron it, and find some cheap (hopefully) framing.

I started Jody Rice's Emerald City that you can see here. The pattern was available from Cross Stitch Crazy magazine, April #215 issue. If you don't want to get the whole magazine the pattern will be available in her Etsy shop, Satsuma Street in September.

I only started yesterday, but it seems to be going pretty fast. Here is how far I've gotten,


Currently watching: Korean tv shows.

Currently reading:

Lady of Devices: A steampunk adventure novel (Magnificent Devices Book 1) by Shelley Adina
This is a reread for me. I really have enjoyed the whole series, which isn't yet completed as far as I know.

If you'd like to request that I review a book please leave a comment. Include a brief description of the book, including which genre it is. Please also note if the book is an ARC and whether you are self-published.

Swagbucks it is how I make money for amazon gift cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...