Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Hogwarts Crest cross stitch part 2

Here we are at 15 hours of work.


And here is 20 hours.


And 25 hours.


But I started to think that the gold of the lion was too similar to the gold of the border, so...

I pulled it all out.

I replaced it with a more brown gold.


Here is what the back looks like now.




You can see previous work on this at Hogwarts Crest part 1.

If you have any ideas for posts you'd like to see in the future let me know!

Currently watching: reviewing other King of Food episodes for future posts!

Currently reading:

Death by Darjeeling (A Tea Shop Mystery Book 1) by Laura Childs
This is a reread for me. Nothing like death and tea for a good mystery. I would highly recommend this series to anyone, even if they aren't normally a fan of mysteries.


If you'd like to request that I review a book please leave a comment. Include a brief description of the book, including which genre it is. Please also note if the book is an ARC and whether you are self-published.

Swagbucks it is how I make money for amazon gift cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...