Sunday, March 24, 2013

2PM One Point Hangul episodes 1-5

2PM is my favorite idol group from Korea. The guys are funny, so it makes watching almost everything they do enjoyable while I try to learn Korean.

This series is actually for Japanese people to learn Korean, but the guys speak Korean mostly during each episode, so it can be really useful if you are trying to learn Korean.

I have copied down the Korean that is to learn, but I did not translate these episodes, that was done by Wild2Day, I just wanted to make it easier to follow the lesson by not having to stop the video every few seconds. I didn't add any romanization because I just didn't know if I should, but I put the Korean in large font for easier reading. I am not an expert, I am learning Korean myself.

Edit: March 2, 2015 I was able to find all the videos for this page, except episode 1. I couldn't even find it without subs, so if you happen to find it please leave a comment with a link to the video, thanks. The translations on the new videos are from rikakotsu @JunkayStreet, my writing is from the original translations I got from Wild2Day, so they may not match rikakotsu's.

Here is episode 1:

??? I can't find the video.

반갑습니다.
Nice to meet you.

만나서 반갑습니다.
It is a pleasure to meet you.

반가워요.
Nice to meet you (less formal.)


Lesson 2:



괜찮아요.
That's/It's okay.

맛이 괜찮아요?
Does it taste okay?


Lesson 3:



이가주세요.
Please give me this.

그거주세요.
Please give me that.

저거주세요.
Please give me that (to an object that is far away.)


Lesson 4:



악수 해주세요.
Please shake my hand.

사인 해주세요.
Please give me your autograph/signature.

사인
Is short for signature.

제 이름 써주세요.
Please write my name.


Lesson 5:




일본어 팜플렛 있어요?
Do you have a Japanese pamphlet?

메뉴
Menu

일본어 메뉴 있어요?
Do you have a Japanese menu?

일본어 있어요?
Do you have a Japanese one?

일본어
Means Japanese language, so the 일본어 part of the sentence can be switched out for a different language and you can make new sentences easily.

English language = 영어

French language = 프랑스어

German language = 독일어

Spanish language = 스페인어

EDIT: March 30, 2014 Wild2Day has removed all of their videos. I will try to find new ones and link to them.



Swagbucks it is how I make money for amazon gift cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...