Monday, December 24, 2012

Dieting woes and other things

I have lost about 5 pounds in the last few days, but mostly because I was sick. Yesterday I was feeling all blarghy, so I didn't eat anything all day.

I went to the store today, did you know you can't buy a single 12 oz. soda by itself. They are all 20 oz. or more, if you want a 12 oz. can you have to buy more than one. all the 20 oz. sodas are 200 and more calories, even the tiny 9.5 oz of Starbucks frappuccinos are 200 calories.

So I ended up with a 20 oz. Gatorade, even though I really did want something with caffiene in it. It is still 160 calories.

I want to keep the weight I lost off, so I have to count my calories, also if I do the Kaiafit thing I have to keep a food log any way, so I figured that I better start now. Of course I had half a fillet of mackeral for lunch and I have no idea how many calories that is... this counting calories thing sucks.

Although I am baking cookies today. Tomorrow is Jasmine's last day of school before the winter break, and they are having a pajama party. So I am going to make Chocolate and Maraschino Cherry Shortbread Cookies and some sugar cookies shaped like snowflakes. I'll post some pictures when I get a chance.

12/24/12 Oops, forgot to publish this. Anyway, went to Kaiafit on Saturday and I am still sore. I did sign up for the BRIK. I am going to die.

I need to figure out some New Year's resolutions, besides the same one I have every year, lose weight.

I finished watching an old Korean drama, Assorted Gems. It was 50 episodes long, and very rushed at the end. I think the last episdoe in particular was rushed and too much was just slammed together.

I will try to remember later to write about the variouse Korean dramas I have watched.

I will try to post my 순두부 찌게 Sundubu Jjigae (Soft Tofu Stew) recipe before we leave for Las Vegas, for New Year's.

Swagbucks it is how I make money for amazon gift cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...